Work With Us
We believe People are the most important asset of any company;
Come join our
We are looking for an experienced Executive Personal Assistant. Primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, providing support to the senior executive team as required. You will have excellent communication, organizing and administration skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with deadlines.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, calendar, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Maintain CEO’s professional and personal memberships, accounts, subscriptions, investments etc. with professionalism and strict confidentiality. Ensure follow-ups and correspondence are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage schedules and diaries of senior management. Organise and schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas and briefing materials, perform research for meetings, take meeting minutes and follow-up on action points.
- Manage, coordinate and arrange senior executive’s travels and related activities including hotels, transport, meals etc.
- Organise incoming and out-going post, answer and direct phone calls, distribute memos, letters etc.
- Responsible for coordination and follow-ups with service providers for property maintenance and cleaning, office supplies, uniforms, refreshments etc.
- Develop and maintain a filing system. Maintain business contacts lists, purchase orders, invoices, and projects reports etc.
- Maintain, reconcile and submit expense reports on monthly basis.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holidays records.
- Build and maintain relationships with Business Partners.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- At least 2-3 years of continuous working in a similar position with an organization
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated, pro-active and able to deliver under pressure
- Open, flexible and adaptable to changes in work demands, people and situations
- Able to present and communicate, both verbal and written in a clear, logical and confident manner
- Good understanding of Budgets and Cost Control
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Team player
- MS Office
Job details: Salary £17,000 - £20,000 a year
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Store discount
- Work from home
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Manchester